Are you looking for the best iron box in India but can’t decide which one to buy? Actually, it is normal to get confused while selecting an iron box because there are lots of options available. But don’t worry since here we have listed the top 10 Best irons in India.
This article will help you choose the best iron box for your home. You can check the reviews and decide which iron box will be suitable for your use.
915+ Buyers ordered Irons from our list in last 10 days. We keep updating this list every month so that you can know about the latest Irons on the market and buy the right one. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates. For Best Deals on Amazon, Follow us on Telegram.
10 Best irons in India
List of the best Irons in India
Bajaj is one of the most reliable brands in the Indian market, and its products are the best to use. This dry iron box features an ergonomic and lightweight design so that you can easily handle it and iron your clothes. It is great for removing all wrinkles and creases from your clothes. The iron box is designed with German coating technology for ease of use.
- Lightweight design
- Simple to use
- Comes with advanced technologies
- Features a 360 degrees swivel cord for better usability
- It is suitable for a wide range of fabrics.
- The adjustable knob allows you to adjust the temperature as needed.
- There is an indicator light for easy usability.
- Some users are not happy with its performance.
- Defective products were received by some users.
Philips is another top brand in the electrical field in the Indian market. The Philips dry iron box has a unique design and comes with useful features. It has an ergonomic grip so that you can handle it with ease. This iron box comes with a black coated soleplate to let you iron your clothes with ease. It is durable and long-lasting, so it is great for use in any home.
- There is a temperature setting switch for ease of use.
- High-quality soleplate lasts for a long time and offers great performance.
- It has a premium design and suits any home.
- 360 degrees cord swivel for easy usability.
- Comes with auto-off pilot light
- Features an ergonomic design for high convenience
- The coating is not good.
- Used products were delivered to some users.
With an attractive design and excellent features, the Crompton dry iron box is a great option to use for your ironing tasks. It has a black color design and has a power rating of 1000 watts for better performance.
It comes with an American heritage soleplate coating for high durability and long-lasting performance. The iron box comes with six preset fabric settings along with 360 degrees swivel power cord for better usability.
- Features a premium design to last for a long time.
- Smooth gliding technology for ease of use
- Matt black coating looks elegant and stylish
- Offers a smooth ironing experience
- The ergonomic design makes it convenient to use
- Comes with a two-year warranty period.
- Quality improvements are required.
Read Also – Water heaters in India
This is another popular iron box from the Bajaj brand on this list. It has a stunning design with a color combination of blue and white. The iron box comes with a non-stick sole place with an American Heritage coating for better performance.
It comes with a thermal fuse and a two-year warranty for ease of use. The 360-degree swivel cord allows you to use the iron box efficiently. It comes with a 1.7m long cord for high flexibility. Some other features of this iron box are temperature control and the auto shut-off feature.
- 1000 watts of power
- Two-year warranty
- Ergonomic design
- German coating technology
- Lightweight design
- Performance could be better.
It is another top-quality iron box from the Philips brand on this list. This iron delivers 750 watts of power and is very easy to use. It comes with a non-stick soleplate for easy ironing. A unique feature of this iron box is that it has a button groove to eliminate interruption while ironing.
The tip of this iron is pointed and has a sleek nose to provide a smooth experience. It is lightweight, so you won’t feel hard ironing your clothes. The soleplate heats uniformly from all sides so that you can iron your clothes with minimal effort.
- Thermal fuse protection is available.
- Its lightweight design makes it easy to handle.
- Linished soleplate for long-lasting.
- Comfortable handle
- Temperature indicator light is available.
- Power is low.
- Not performing well with cotton clothes.
Usha is a renowned brand in India, and its products are reliable and good to use. This iron box has a stunning design and is lightweight. Its plastic body design is convenient to use and lets you iron your clothes with ease.
Its 1100 watts of power rating offers enough power to remove creases from different types of clothes. It is easy to move on the clothes because it has a non-stick soleplate. The iron box is ISI certified and offers a safe and enhanced ironing experience.
- It comes with an indicator lamp.
- Thermal fuse protection prevents overheating.
- 1.8-meter-long cord.
- The handle provides excellent grip.
- It has an ergonomic design.
- There are some issues with the temperature control switch.
- Some users noticed sticking problems.
With a combination of blue and white colors, the Havells Glydo dry iron is an attractive and functional iron. It is ideal for daily use and comes with a non-stick soleplate that lets you iron your clothes with ease. The iron has a cord winder to keep the cord safe.
It has a pilot light on the top of the handle that lets you know when the iron is ready to use. The 360-degree swivel cord of this iron offers maximum convenience and lets you handle it smoothly. There is a temperature control dial to let you set the temperature as per requirements.
- It has a stylish design for an attractive look.
- The pilot light makes it easier to use the iron.
- The dry iron comes with a two-year warranty.
- The non-stick soleplate makes the ironing task easy.
- The cord length is short.
- Some users have noticed a heating problem.
Wipro is a reliable brand in the Indian market. The Smartlife popular dry iron box from this brand has a stunning and lightweight design to let you use it easily. It has a scratch-resistant and non-stick soleplate for better ironing. The iron box has an American heritage coating and auto-off pilot light for ease of use.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- The iron box has a lightweight design.
- It comes with a cord winder feature.
- The adjustable thermostat allows you to control the temperature as per requirement.
- The pilot light indicates when the iron is ready to use.
- No cons so far.
Morphy Richards 1000W dry iron has a stylish design and can meet the expectations of any person. It can remove all creases from your clothes and let you wear wrinkle-free clothes. The iron box has a non-stick soleplate and provides smooth operation.
It has Integ soleplate technology to reduce energy loss and offer better performance. It comes with a 360-degree swivel cord for easy usability. This iron box has a cool touch body so that you can safely use it. There is a thermostatic control to adjust the temperature as per requirements.
- The stunning design suits any décor.
- Its Teflon soleplate glides over clothes smoothly.
- It has an ergonomic design for high convenience.
- The cool touch body lets you use it safely.
- It comes with advanced technology.
- The size is small.
This Havells iron has a unique design and looks attractive because of its white and blue combination. The soleplate has a PTFE coating to offer the desired results. Because of high wattage, the dry iron offers great performance. It has an aerodynamic design that makes the ironing task easier. Furthermore, the brand offers friendly customer services for customer satisfaction.
- A two-year warranty is included with this iron.
- The 360-degree swivel cord makes the iron very easy to use.
- It comes with a stainless-steel cover for high durability.
- The temperature control dial helps adjust the temperature with ease.
- This iron box provides great performance.
- The gripping needs improvement.
10+ Best irons in India Summary
We hope now you have a better idea about the bests iron in India and can select the right one for your use. Although there are multiple products available, you can get the best iron box in India by considering your preferences.